Friday, January 18, 2013

To: Mr. President - From: Kids - Re: Kids' First Order Of Business After The Inauguration



 "I would take over the world. Then I would destroy Pluto. Then Mercury. Then I would build giant battleships. And then I would build a ladder to the moon."




"I would take the taxes that are used for silly stuff and give it to people who need it. I would also band alcohol and drug use If I saw someone using drugs or drinking I would make them pay a fine.




"I would make everything a thousand dollars, and to get all the money from the store I would make the food free! And the children would have to obey there parents. I would hand out free puppies!"




"I will write a book saying I was president and the title will be Derek. I would make all the kids in America a puppet. I will buy a big bed and flat screen TV. I will go and have a vacation in Hawaii. I will go golfing in a plane. I will get my own store."




"I would not allow war. I would not allow guns. Then people wouldn't get killed."




"I would paint the world pink. I would make sure everyone is treated kindly. I would make sure nobody gets left out. Everyone will treat the animals, plants, & nature good."




"I would make lots of trees. I would make homes for people. I will read books."




"If I were president I would help others when a storm comes. I can help people any time. And i'll help the sick and poor get better and help them find jobs and schools. And I will give them a gift for loving God."



Free puppies, no war, and a ladder to the moon. Oh yeah. Nobody getting left out, a puppet for all the kids in America, and trees- lots of trees.  Let's elect some kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment